Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lenny Kravitz Has Fallen Farther Than You Think

Maureen Dowd wrote a stupid column today, mostly using someone else's words. So not only was it asinine, it was lazy. Ah well, 4th of July hangover and all that. But what stands out for me in the column is the first couple paragraphs showing that she's hip to what's going on:

This weekend, we celebrate our great American pastime: messy celebrity divorces.

There’s the Christie Brinkley/Peter Cook fireworks on Long Island and the Madonna/Guy Ritchie/A-Rod Roman candle in New York.

Uh...hello, what about the other guy in the Rodriguez family saga? I mean, I hate Lenny Kravitz, and I'm sure anyone who reads this does too. But are you telling me he's such a non-entity these days that even Maureen Dowd is dissing him?

1 comment:

Mo MoDo said...

Beyond lazy. This was pulled out of a file drawer somewhere and the A-Rod reference was included just to pretend to make it topical.