Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm Just Glad There Wasn't A Repeat Visit

So the other day I was bored and decided to go through our StatCounter info to make sure that no one vists the site still. Wouldn't want an audience getting in the way of all the pointless swearing and character assassination.

And shit, wouldn't you know it, we had a visitor all the way from the Philippines. Isn't the internet a great place? A guy from halfway across the world stumbles on our thoughts and musings and character assassinations.

I'm just glad he never came back.

Seems our friend found the Experience by searching Yahoo for "little school gil cunt." Well, I just had to see how far down we are on that list, and ummm...we're number three. Hooray for us! I need a shower.

How could this happen, you ask? Well, I don't know the specifics of search engines, so I'm gonna do what I always do in a tough spot.

Tex, how could you??

2 comments:

tomeoftheunknownblogger said...

Dregs of the internet, for sure.

I can not believe some of the wastes of skin that are walking around and breathing our air.

Rob

Slammnardo said...

This message brought to you by Creepy Big Brother Interweb Tracking Co.