Monday, May 21, 2007

Long Time, No See

Howdy folks!


It's been a good long bit since I've posted on here because of new business. Between the tests and classes I have to take for my new career and searching for other jobs to tide me over, it's hard to get some time in to type.

I wanted to give notice to the few readers we may have and my fellow writers that I just signed on with Ringsidereport.com and I even have an article up there now as my debut. It's a statistical analysis of Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao for the Pound for Pound Championship of the world.

www.ringsidereport.com

http://ringsidereport.com/rsr/news.php?readmore=1390

Thanks for all the reading (all that there was). I'll be back here now and then, but not for a while.

-Tex

3 comments:

Ush said...

Did you come up with the WRD formula? If so, nice work. If not, who did?

Slammnardo said...

Shameless plug alert!

Daniel said...

It's my work my friend. Still gotta tweak the thing to make it better, but I think boxing could use some Moneyball.

Oh and I am shameless indeed.