Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ush interviews an imaginary Kobe Bryant

Ush- Thanks for agreeing to this interview, Kobe.

Kobe- No Problem.

U- So Kobe, the league suspended you one game for hitting Manu in the face at the end of the Lakers-Spurs game. Were you surprised?

K- Absolutely. I was stunned.

U- It must have brought back a lot of memories from Colorado.

K- Um….I don’t know what you mean.

U- Well, you probably haven’t had to hit anyone that hard since you raped the girl from Colorado, right?

K- I didn’t rape anyone.

U- Of course you didn’t, Kobe. Now, let me change the topic slightly. How does it feel carrying out the works of Satan?

K- (Stares at Ush blankly)

U- (Holding out a cross and some garlic) THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

K- Man, I’m leaving.

U- (Stabs Kobe in the head with an ice pick).

1 comment:

Epidimos said...

oh man. 7 months later and this is still priceless.